Date of Birth Color: ____________________________________
Litter Registration No.: _________________________________
1. Buyer agrees to take good care of this cat so as to provide food, shelter, suitably healthy and stimulating environment, correct routine and accident related medical attention, exercise and affection. It is agreed that this cat will not be allowed outside without supervision.
2. This animal is a purebred Bengal Cat and the 4 generation pedigree provided is correct for same. Novice buyers will be mentored to ensure proper procedures is followed in the breeding of said cat, for it’s protection and the integrity of the Bengal Breed.
3. Said cat is guaranteed to be free from congenital defects, HCM and genetic disease for a period of one year from date of sale. Cat is guaranteed to be of acceptable temperament, although buyer is responsible to ensure adequate socialization. If the cat is to be returned to breeder, all shipping related expenses will be covered by the returnee. A portion of the original purchase price will also be retained for current FELV and FIV blood work.
In the event that this cat is found to have a congenital defect/disease and substantiated with proof by a licensed veterinarian and verified with breeders own veterinarian:
- a) It can be returned to breeder for a replacement of equal quality.
- b) It can be kept by the owner, and upon proof of spaying, a refund of 50% of the purchase price will be credited towards another kitten of same quality.
- c) No refund or replacement will be given for any cat that has been bred or produced a litter (purebred or otherwise). If there is a question of whether the cat has been used for breeding, buyer agrees to grant breeder full access to all veterinary records.
- d) Tail faults / Lockets are not guaranteed. Kittens with tail faults or lockets and highly unlikely to occur but if a kitten develops one it is not congenital and will not be guaranteed.
4. It is agreed that no kittens from said cat will be sold to animal brokers, pet shops or their agents. All kittens will be sold with registration papers, health guarantee and cannot be sold in "litterlots". The cat is never to be bred to an unregistered or mixed breed cat. If such a breeding takes place, the cat and all kittens will be surrendered to breeder.
5. Cat cannot be sold, Co Owned or leased to a third party at any time. Should it become necessary to part with this cat, buyer agrees to give breeder first opportunity to repurchase at the original price less 20%, or return the cat for another kitten once the timing is more suitable for the purchaser to house a cat. If option is waived by Destiny Bengals, buyer agrees to notification of where and with whom the cat will reside. No adult breeding cats will be placed or sold as breeders, but will be altered beforehand by buyer, once the buyer is finished with said cat in their breeding program.
6. SBT generation cats are guaranteed to be fertile as adults. Adults that reach the age of 3 years old and have been with 3 different proven males or female given sufficient time and opportunity and still don't have kittens. Will be replaced if a full written explanation by a licensed Veterinarian determines that the cat is sterile. Once done, buyer is responsible to alter existing cat and place it in a suitable loving pet home, and a replacement kitten will be offered as available by the breeder.
7. This cat has been determined by the breeder to possess qualities or pedigree beyond the definition of Pet. The said kitten has been deemed to be of either breeder or show/breed quality. Seller agrees to provide a Bengal kitten of breeder and/or show/breeder quality. No guarantee is given regarding championship recognition of the said kitten.
8. The purchaser price of said cat is __________ with full titles and breeding rights. Full titles and ownership of cat will be transferred to buyer within one month of purchase.
9. All Breeding cats sold by Destiny Bengals must be fixed when breeder is no longer using them as a breeder. No trading, No selling, No exception unless approved by Destiny Bengals.
Signing indicates agreement to all points indicated above. Breach of contract will result in cancellation, and in turn repossession of the cat by the breeder without compensation.
Breeder (Destiny Bengals):
Deposits are Non-Refundable.
Our kittens have found new homes in many cities including: Key West, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Naples, Fort Myers, Sarasota, Vero Beach, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Melbourne, Tarpon Springs, Ocala, Daytona Beach, Cocoa beach, Cainesville, St. Augustine, Tallahasse, Pensacola, Panama City, Ft. Walton Beach.